[Healeys] top frames

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 08:22:35 MDT 2016

Richard,

Here are a few photos of what an original one looks like, not sure if the ones from Moss are the same. One thing to remember as well is that the legs that go into the chassis part of the car just behind the doors must also be adjusted, there is a bolt with nuts that must be raised or lowered so that your top stays taut and does not fold when driving.

Jean