[Healeys] frog eye question

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Aug 24 09:58:46 MDT 2016

Apparently not a trader as his ebay activity is not much. 32 positive
feedback in a few years time is not very much, but it may indicate he is
not some kind of dealer. There is no neutral or negative feedback. This
sounds like a genuine seller.
The records are kept by ebay indefinitely. Mine go back 15 years.
Kees Oudesluijs