[Healeys] Swapping overdrive drain plugs

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 21 07:18:36 MDT 2016

Simon,

The oil pump housing (#61) is press fit in the OD casing. Removing the
two screws (#63) and washers (#64) to get a socket on the threaded plug
(#62) shouldn't mess things up.  See tool 18G183 in the workshop manual
- it's what's used to remove the pump after removing parts #65 - 69.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 MkI registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php