[Healeys] Coronet Cream Colour Code

Randy Hicks healey100m at me.com
Wed Aug 17 18:51:38 MDT 2016

Hi Alan, right now there are 28 BN1’s listed as Coronet Cream in the AHCA 100 Registry.

17 had blue interior, 10 Red interior and 1 unknown. The blue interior cars were mostly early in Coronet Cream production and red interiors towards the end.

Randy

Randy Hicks
Austin Healey Concours Registry Committee
AHCA 100 Registrar
ahca100registrar at gmail.com
www.austinhealey100m.com