[Healeys] Coronet Cream Colour Code

John Harper ah100register at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 10:44:55 MDT 2016

Alan

There was a great deal of correspondence about this Back in February 2014

It should still be in the archive. The attached is a summary I sent to Reid
at the time

*Reid*

*For the record on our database we have 14 A-H 100 built in Coronet Cream*

*These were almost all built between late November 1953 and early January
1954*

*11 are declared as Left Hand Drive the other 3 might be either*

*The majority had blue trim but there was the odd black and red*

*Based on a rough estimate of cars known to survive against those built
there could have bee as many as 50 cars finished in Coronet Cream over the
period mentioned above.*

*Regards*

If you cannot find the whole story in the archive I can dig out more

Regards

--
Best wishes

John Harper