[Healeys] FW: My 62BJ7

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:14:54 MDT 2016

what he said. I have owned and worked on my car for 41 years. I understand
the desire to save as much of it as possible, but I also want to drive my
car. It was off the road for 8 years while I worked to complete the latest
phase of the restoration. By a sound car that needs some work if you want
to put your stamp on it. But go out and drive. you must enough grief to
work through right now and driving therapy is the best medicine.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words