[Healeys] FW: My 62BJ7

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:53:29 MDT 2016

Fred,
I echo Joe's sentiments with regard to your tragic loss and the best course
of action regarding your BJ7.
It will be difficult to find a replacement "numbers matching" car but
hopefully your insurance settlement will accurately reflect your car's
value.

Michael S
BN1 #174

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*