[Healeys] Moss stainless steel brake hose set (584-078)

David Masucci drmasucci at comcast.net
Tue Apr 19 06:41:01 MDT 2016

Hi all!
I tried to install the Moss stainless covered brake hose into the 3-way brass union on my BJ8 rear axle. The threaded portion on the new hose is 1/2 inch long. It bottoms out into the union before it ever seats internally. The union has a measured depth of approx 0.600", which means I really need a thread depth on the hose of greater than that.
I have not contacted Moss yet. Has anyone else had this issues?
Thanks much!Dave
64 BJ872 XJ6