[Healeys] Holes in Painted Surface

Mike phoenix722 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 19:21:16 MDT 2016

I agree with the use of tape.  Rather than using a punch, I like the
idea of just using a hand-held sharp drill bit.  Sharp is the key word
here.  Then gradually open up using bigger drill bits.  When getting
close to the final size, I use a tapered reamer (by hand). This gives a
good finish, and also allows close control of the diameter.

Mike

--
Mike

MGTD (long gone)