[Healeys] 8-way Flasher/brake switch box

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 09:31:49 MDT 2016

I am contemplating rebuilding a spare unit with 2 dpdt relays. I can find
them on eBay at a sensible price but, in my customary ignorance about amps,
volts, kilowatts and the like, I don't know what amperage to go for. 5 amps
or 10 amps seems to be the main choice. 5 amp units tend to be smaller which
is good.

Suggestions would be welcome.

Any photos or whatever would be appreciated. I was inspired by an article by
Jean Caron. However the version that I've got is a rather poor quality b&w
pdf, so anything would help.

Thanks,

Simon