[Healeys] Healey on ABC's "The Catch" March 31, 2016

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 11:21:32 MDT 2016

You were correct in noticing that it was a roadster but it is a Mkll. Made March 1961 to January 1962, triple carb, with the grille and badge changes. In November 1961 they added the centershift gearbox but I could not see enough of the interior to tell if the car in question had one.

Perry

From: llennep at verizon.net

But it also had a roadster windshield frame as best I could see.  I was/am torn between MkI and MkII.  Other notations?