[Healeys] BJ8 center console radio cutout

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Sep 25 05:35:07 MDT 2015

If you plan to fit a period radio there is no need to weld in a plate.
You can use an adapter to slide in the DIN aperture from the front, much
easier that to fit a radio from behind the dashboard. The edges will be
covered by the front plate of the radio or an extra cover to go with the
adapter if the front plate is to small.
As I collect and sell period radio's, I have plenty of those adaptors
lying about which you can have for postage costs only.
Kees Oudesluijs