[Healeys] miata seats

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 19:14:07 MDT 2015

Here's a photo of the brackets I fabbed up for Miata seats.  The two rear
brackets are welded to the outriggers in that space between the floor
pans.  The front brackets are bolted to the floor pan in 4 places. You can
easily see the relationship of the Miata mounts to the holes for the Healey
sliders.