[Healeys] Head Lamps

Michael michael.salter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 16:15:22 MDT 2015

Steven,  I'm with you...damn you Prince of Darkness !!!!!
IMHO the wires themselves are well up to the requirements but I would recommend that you spend a few minutes checking all the connections.
I have found that if they are not in pretty good condition they have a tendency to cause problems by over heating and damaging stuff.
Just pushing the bullets in and out of the sleeves and tweaking the screws on the switch works wonders..

Michael S
BN1 #174