[Healeys] DMH's Rolex to Auction

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Wed Oct 28 09:01:32 MDT 2015

A little gentle tlc is about all one would do. Maybe a new strap, but be sure to keep the old one. And a sympathetic service to the mechanism. (Not the full-on service for which Rolex is notorious, when they replace anything with any age-related patina and return your watch looking like new.)

Best way to check is to research the value of a restored version of same watch.

Value much enhanced if comes with original case and paperwork etcetc, which is unlikely.

I like “classic” (for want of a better word) watches and have a few. Maybe this is a “Vintage” watch but seems quite pricey. Not sure that the Healey name carries that much clout outside of our world.

I’ll not be bidding!!!

Simon