[Healeys] DMH's Rolex to Auction

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:55:08 MDT 2015

I read a few days ago in a comment about this watch that it is in terrible condition and would cost as much as the estimate to put back in working condition. For the current value of such Rolex model, in working condition, is pretty well the same as this one, with, again according to the comment, had a tacky strap added to it.

Jean