[Healeys] Stripped bolt

Bill wkollar at nycap.rr.com
Tue Oct 27 14:01:24 MDT 2015

You could try a small wood chisel.   It would of course ruin the edge on the chisel but who cares.   Place the angled side down and the flat side up against the bolt head .   Lightly tap a few times then pry a bit then repeat, finally keeping the pressure on the head while turning the bolt until you can get a good grip with vice-grips on the bolt head..   This has worked for me in other applications a few times.

Molon Labe

_bill