[Healeys] Stripped bolt

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 08:06:50 MDT 2015

Hi Simon,
Absolutely, that may well work, just as Kee's idea of forcing the bolt
outward wth a blade may work but the problem is that if the section of
stripped thread in the block decdes not to co-operate there is a good
chance that you will loose the thread in the block...
It becomes a question of "feel" and judging whether the coil of thread is
working its way out or the whole thing is going "pear shaped...
Skill level about 3 beers as Earl would say...

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*