[Healeys] Back in the Old Days when we were young

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 09:14:36 MDT 2015

Bought my car 41 years ago for $500.00. Needed a complete engine and tranny
rebuild. Most of the interior was rotten.
A women cut me off and stopped in 1980 crushing the whole front end.
$350.00 later I bought a donor car with rusted floors and fenders and
transplanted the drivetrain, wire harness and suspension. The one that got
away was a $850.00 2 seat tri -carb 3000! that ran with factory hardtop.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR