[Healeys] Exceptional Austin-Healey Event 2016 in the Black Forest, Germany

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Thu Oct 22 23:18:04 MDT 2015

Jim,
Most come with their Healey, but there is no need to. You can do the drives in a rented car and enjoy the Healey companionship. The only precondition is, you have to stay for the full week Sunday to Saturday, as its in our contract with the hotel. The hotel is a first class spa hotel "Four Seasons Schluchsee" and I am sure there are several who will enjoy the facuilities at the hotel  and do not go each day on tour.
And all trains and public transports are included in the Black Forest event package, which allows to use all trains and busses for free. There is a direct train from Schluchsee station (close to our hotel) through the picturesque Höllental (hell´s valley) to Freiburg. The train goes through more than 30 tunnels and over some viaducts on its route. Its an impressive train ride you shouldn´t miss.
Attached some details to one of the drives we scheduled for the Black Forest Week 2016. Enjoy reading.

Josef Eckert

-----Original-Nachricht-----