[Healeys] Exceptional Austin-Healey Event 2016 in the Black Forest, Germany

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Thu Oct 22 12:22:09 MDT 2015

The Austin Healey Club UK is organising a six day Austin Healey Event
in 2016 in the Black Forest, Germany.

	This is an Austin Healey Club UK event, like all our events it is
open to Austin Healey Club UK members and non-UK Healey and Austin
Healey Club participants. We have already received bookings from the
UK, Holland, Switzerland, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany and
the USA. We hope to welcome 120 bookings to the event, and currently
we are well on our way to this figure with 80 already booked.

	This promises to be a spectacular week of Healey motoring in a
beautiful region of Germany. If you would like to participate in this
great event please don´t wait too long. For more information just
follow the link below:

	http://www.ahcbf.org/index.html [1].

	In case you still have open questions, please come back to me.

	It is our sincere hope we are going to greet and meet many
Healey-friends worldwide to our next years event. So please spread
this info to your friends.

	Kind regards,

	Josef Eckert

	Member of the Organising Committee

	National Concours Secretary Austin-Healey Club UK

Links:
------
[1] http://www.ahcbf.org/index.html