[Healeys] 185s

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:23:49 MDT 2015

I have shop that is
Go to do a few bit
For me like install my trafficator and door seals, so they can do the
alignment. They own and work on Healey for over 35 years. I'm not  to
crawling around on the ground to do the alignment. I need to have a partial
knee replacement on my good right knee. Wore cartridge down to the bone.
Now my right and left will match.
Mr. Ira Erbs