[Healeys] Off-topic: The List

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Oct 22 09:28:04 MDT 2015

Unlike in the past, my emails from the List--including bounces of my sent emails--are coming in slowly, sporadically, and out of order. This makes following a thread much more difficult; e.g. I often see replies to my posts before I receive my own post (probably because they're from people hitting 'Reply All' and sending directly to me).

Are others having this problem? I've been using the same ISP--Comcast--for many years and, if anything, the bandwidth and responsiveness have improved greatly, but the Healey List is getting harder to follow.

Bob