[Healeys] Early BN1 Photo

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 19:07:47 MDT 2015

Larry,

I spoke with John Wheatley about this car very at the Lake Tahoe meet back
in 2002. This was the prototype and the only body built by Tickfords,
versus all subsequent cars that were built by Jensen.  Thus the rarest of
the rare car being the first, a one off car built by Tickfords, the car
that started the legend, and unfortunately according to John, scraped many
years ago.  Very sad indeed that no one saw to save this piece of
automotive history.

The oldest known surviving 100 is AHX-3 owned by a member of our Concours
Committee.

Cheers,

Curt