[Healeys] My web site

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Nov 30 02:45:57 MST 2015

John,

Although not an Austin Healey owner/driver I have used your site and
recommended it to others for other, mostly British, cars, as the
majority of its content is not AH specific and can be used for many
makes of cars.
The info is of a very high order and the site is very easy to use
Thank you and keep up the good work.

I hope your wife will regain her health in due course.

Kees Oudesluijs