[Healeys] My web site

Mitch dayton21 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 02:11:06 MST 2015

Hello John,

I hope your wife is doing better...My wife had serious health issues several years ago....I fully understand the toll it takes on one's everyday life.

I would like to tell you "THANK YOU" for the great website you have......it is a wealth of info.....please keep it going.

Best regards,

Mitch Simmons
66 BJ8
59 BN4