[Healeys] Storage shelf behind seats in BT7

Linwood Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Sat Nov 28 12:35:43 MST 2015

Richard,

Back in 2009 when I made an 8,000 mile cross-country trip, I had the same idea.
Here is what I did:

http://valvechatter.us/?p=3508

The pdf link within the article provides construction dimensions.
The shelf was sturdy and worked great. I ended up painting the lip piece the same red as my body color, rather than keeping the natural oak color.

Hope this helps.

Lin
59 Bugeye
60 BT7