[Healeys] Streamliner and Engines

goldengt goldengt at cal.net
Fri Nov 27 14:10:24 MST 2015

Thanks,  Pat.Ken Freese

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Patrick & Caroline Quinn <p_cquinn at tpg.com.au> Date: 11/27/2015  12:46 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: 'Wilko2' <e-wilkins at cox.net> Cc: 'healeys' <Healeys at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Streamliner and Engines
G’day Everyone has failed to see that the opening in the front shroud and the bonnet is from a 100 and not a 100/6. Therefore the opening is much smaller. The radiator is right at the front under the elongated shroud and exactly the same as in my BN3/1. The pipe going back leads to a small expansion tank with large radiator cap fixed to the firewall. Hoo Roo Patrick Quinn100 BN3/1 six-cylinder prototype From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Wilko2