[Healeys] Offset hubs

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Nov 26 11:12:22 MST 2015

What type of offset?

FWIW, I have 6" Daytons on my BJ8 and, except for some rubbing by the rear tires in hard cornering they're fine, though I think I'll get 5.5" rims next go-around. I assume by offset you mean the wheels are pushed further outboard; if so, I think the wheels would protrude too far out of the wells (that's somewhat the case with my 6" rims and std. hubs). If the offset pulls the rims inboard I think you might have trouble clearing the calipers and drums.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Bob