[Healeys] Jet-coating, wrap or do nothing to stainless headers?

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Nov 15 03:28:55 MST 2015

Mirror polish them and leave them alone. Wrapping may lead to burning
the metal away, coating possibly a similar story. By polishing you
reduce the radiation of heat so the carbs should remain relatively cool.
Anyway Webers/DellOrto's do not have the tendency to boil fuel. Also a
car with an electric fuel pump does not normally have problems with fuel
vapour lock.
Kees Oudesluijs