[Healeys] Oil pressure pipe

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Tue Nov 10 14:58:03 MST 2015

The flexible pipe which comes out of the block on the RHS, under the carbs,
and is the beginning of the pipework to the oil pressure gauge..............

I think that mine is seeping a leetle tiny seep where it comes out of the
block. Nothing that matters, but it won't get any better.

So, my guess is that there's a dodgy washer in there somewhere. Now, if I
take it all apart, air will get in to the pipe???

Does that matter?

If it does matter, what's the cure?....Run the engine and loosen off the
connection at the back of the gauge??

Simon