[Healeys] Splines and Wheels

sentenac.rw at gmail.com sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 23:47:51 MST 2015

I think that both Bill and Bob are accurately describing the situation
from two different perspectives.  Bob is describing it from the
viewpoint of the wheel when the splines are worn out and the brakes
only stop the brake drum, not the wheel.  Bill is describing it from
the viewpoint of the knock off nut as the wheel turns in normal
operation.

-Roland