[Healeys] Splines and Wheels

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 7 14:28:37 MST 2015

Ron,

When driving forward the wheels are rotating in the 'undo' direction.
If the splines are gone, the wheel will continue to rotate with the
knock-off when the brakes are applied.  That would explain the left
front wheel.

In the case of the rear wheels, the torque from accelerating will
tighten the knock-off.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar