[Healeys] Splines and Wheels

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:21:37 MST 2015

Hi Roger,
If you read the original Rudge-Whitworth patent on the spline drive wheels
you will note that there was a need for clearance in the splines to allow
the self tightening function to work.
I suspect that the play that you are noticing is actually part of the
design.

Michael S
BN1 3174

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*