[Healeys] Gearbox oil volume

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Tue May 26 15:03:02 MDT 2015

I run 30W non-detergent in my BN1 and that's what's been used in it for
over sixty years now and it still works great, so why mess with a good thing!
And yes, mine leaks, so I always have fresh oil being added and what leaks,
 looks almost brand new. All good and I try not to over think or change
what  works.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 5/26/2015 11:22:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,