[Healeys] Gearbox oil volume

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon May 25 04:36:32 MDT 2015

Never bother about the quantity, just fill right up until the oil
overflows the filler plug hole, both overdrive and gearbox if they are
separate.
When brass parts are used (e.g. synchro rings, selector forks, OD parts)
do not use EP "gearbox oil". Use straight oil, special oil e.g Redline
or 20W50 engine oil to save these parts in the box.
Kees Oudesluijs