[Healeys] Smart phones

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri May 22 10:25:23 MDT 2015

My son gave me and installed a clip-on to the sun visor device some
years ago. It is wireless, blue-tooth with its own speaker and volume
control and works about 30 days on a charge. I just have to press a
button and it will connect instantly with my phone. Very convenient.
Made by Nokia.
Kees Oudesluijs