[Healeys] Carpet-Moss Motors vs Heritage

Chris Scholz drscholz at visioncenterpc.com
Sat May 16 22:36:23 MDT 2015

I am ready to buy red replacement carpet and a standard kit will not work since my tunnel is slightly wider than stock. I can buy the wool kit from Heritage for $750 and then buy one more yard to do the tunnel for another $125. Or I could buy the deluxe carpet kit from Moss for $450 and see if they can sell me an extra yard of the same material for my wider tunnel. My question:  is Heritage wool carpet worth double the price?  Any other suppliers?  Thanks.