[Healeys] Tires AGAIN

ttrotter2 ttrotter2 at triad.rr.com
Mon Mar 23 09:34:50 MDT 2015

An alternative tyre is Nexen available at Wal-Mart. 165/80R 15  $57.00 with free shipping to a store near you. Korean made.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Oudesluys <coudesluijs at chello.nl> wrote:
Storage of rubber (tyres) should be dry, cool and dark. Covering in talcum powder may help. However I would still be nervous about the condition after 10 years as there is not much known how they keep up under those conditions.
Kees Oudesluijs