[Healeys] New Tyres

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Sun Mar 15 07:58:42 MDT 2015

My thought was that I would put the new tyres on the front because in my experience the fronts seem to wear faster than the rears. Unless, of course, you want to wear the older tyres out first so that you can replace them too. It might depend upon the age of the older tyres & how much driving you do in a year. Or you could put both of the new tyres on the drivers side.
Gary H