[Healeys] Water Pump

Michael michael.salter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 12:18:22 MST 2015

As Jean mentioned I have kits for all the 6 cylinder pumps but cannot help with the 100 pump.
I have looked into reproducing the 100 water pump kits but that will require an initial investment of over $8K because of the minimum quantities required.
I don't have that sort of spare change having invested a lot in the Lucas horn rim die.
Hopefully someone will pick up the torch on this one.
Michael S
BN1 #174