[Healeys] Water Pump

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Mar 2 00:51:27 MST 2015

It may be sold through a German company but it is highly unlikely made
in Germany. It really does not make a difference where it is made, but
it is the specs that the article is produced to and those specs are set
by the company ordering said article and those specs depend on the price
the final customer (you) is willing to pay.
China, India, Indonesia, Poland etc, often get the blame, however they
can produce excellent quality, see practically all our electronics like
computers, i-pads, mobile phones (China) but also cars like Hyundai, Kia
(Korea , Indonesia), Fiat, Toyota/Citroen/Peugeot (Poland)and the likes.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL