[Healeys] water pumps and other repro parts

Roger Grace roggrace at telus.net
Sun Mar 1 09:51:31 MST 2015

Well, I contacted Moss yesterday - yes they were open on a Saturday to
express my frustration etc.
In fairness they did concede that they had an issue with these pumps and
were waiting for their supplier to address the QA issue with them. Evidently
their supplier/manufacturer was not too sympathetic about these issues.
Scratching around there must be more that 5 suppliers that will sell me a
replacement water pump; so now how do I ensure that I don't go down that
path again..??
Do I insist on one with a lube point ?; how do I know that it is not the
same manufacturer selling their defective pumps to the usual AH parts
suppliers ?
rg