[Healeys] Headlight relay kit

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 00:51:20 MDT 2015

Elton,

Usually the best way to hook these up is to have your power lead go
directly from the battery-solenoid pickup using a very short fused line
from there to the relay.  So put the relay somewhere near the solenoid, I
put it on using one of the spare screws along the sub chassis crossmember
that goes from above the footwell and attaches to around the wheel well.

Doing it this way means there's no need to rewire anything.

Best,

Alan