[Healeys] Clutch replacement

Greg Hill go2ghill at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 22:14:10 MDT 2015

Hi Listers,
Got the steps from the Archives on taking out the transmission to replace the clutch and the benefits of replacing parts with a Bj8 clutch. This seems straight forward, but once the clutch is out and new parts put in my workshop manual talks about using an actuator and pumping the handle, selecting a distance-piece code no. 7, and using a height finger over the centre pillar, which I'm not clear about. Would appreciate information on these steps in the process and tools that will help.

Greg Hill
BN6