[Healeys] Steering Lever Removal Questions--BJ8

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:50:50 MDT 2015

Tom,
I'm not sure if this will be of much help but it may be worth reading
through.
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?p=967
I would not think that it is necessary to remove the center or side rod
from the lever as they should not prevent you from lifting the lever away
from the box ONCE you get it released from the tapered spline..
I however would recommend that you put a couple of beers in the fridge
about now.

Michael S
BN1 #174

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*