[Healeys] Tonneau Covers

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:52:52 MDT 2015

​This topic is getting a little confused so I have started another ..hope
that is OK with everyone.
The very early cars, up to body # 4605, had a very different tonneau cover.
I believe it was narrower over the doors, it certainly did not go into the
corners of the facia and did not use the turnbutton fasteners.
Interestingly David Kerry's car BN1L157278 body #3807was built with holes
in the shroud for the turnbuttons but had no turnbuttons fitted.
The original tonneau cover for he car was of course the earlier type.
This is how it was delivered photo (Windshield spring) attached.
The photo 20150506 is of the tonneau cover from body # 1267 to show the
shape.
Michael S