[Healeys] Parts is Parts; was: Re: Missing under Load

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 16:27:37 MDT 2015

That's him. Got the wrong jet engine company, but still a rocket scientist in my book.

Think he's an accomplished pilot as well.

bs

Bob,

I sure you're referring to Craig Rice who retired from Allison Gas
Turbine here in Indy, not P&W. Craig has also made the syncros for the
BN1 gearbox.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar