[Healeys] Missing under Load

Alex alexmm at roadrunner.com
Thu Jun 4 07:31:47 MDT 2015

You can get great copper-core ignition wiring kits from Tractor Supply Co.

A $20 bill will give you all the high quality wiring bits you'll need.

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 M.G. TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget   ‹(•¿•)›
     http://ai2q.org/