[Healeys] Bleeding brakes

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Jul 8 00:44:40 MDT 2015

I have used an Eezibleed or similar lightly pressurized system for over
50 years and it has always worked for me on a very large range of vehicles.
A one man job that is done efficiently and quickly.
As remarked before, it is generally a good idea to adjust back your drum
brakes and push back the calliper pistons (using e few small wedges
between pads and discs) to minimise the volume in the brake cylinders
and callipers if the bleed nipples are positioned in such a way that air
can remain trapped in the cylinders or callipers, although this is a
fairly rare occurrence.

Kees Oudesluijs